Federal Policy and Legislation
AACTE maintains a constant presence on Capitol Hill and within the current administration to advocate on behalf of the educator preparation profession.
Looking for information on the teacher preparation regulations? Visit our resource page for more info.
Current policy and legislation related to educator preparation:
Federal Policy & Legislation Resources
- Washington Week Webinar - 4-18-2019 | 25 April, 2019
- AACTE April 2019 Federal Update Webinar | 25 April, 2019
- 2019 Washington Week Resources | 19 April, 2019
- Federal Funding | 10 April, 2017
- Federal Update Webinar | 15 December, 2016
- “Every Student Succeeds Act” Resources | 14 December, 2015
- Teacher Quality Partnership Grants | 28 June, 2013
- Elementary and Secondary Education Act | 4 December, 2011
- AACTE Recommendations, Testimony, and Statements on ESEA | 26 October, 2011
- Diverse Coalition Draws Line on ESEA Teacher Quality | 11 April, 2011