AACTE 71st Annual Meeting
2019 Annual Meeting - Official Call for Proposals and Reviewers
- Strand I: Strengthening Ownership of the Profession
- Strand II: Equity and Social Justice in Education
- Strand III: Diversity in Educator Preparation
- Strand IV: Partnerships and Collaboration
AACTE holds its Annual Meeting, the premier educator preparation conference in the nation, in late February/early March each year. The Annual Meeting provides a forum for educators to engage in meaningful discussions, share research and practices, and become better equipped to drive change in the educator preparation field. Join the nationwide conversation on educator preparation's future, while connecting with over 2,000 education leaders and suppliers, and let us help you achieve your most ambitious goals by attending our Annual Meeting.
The 71st Annual Meeting will be held February 22-24, 2019, in Louisville, Kentucky. Sessions will take place in the Kentucky International Convention Center, the Omni Louisville, and the Louisville Marriott Downtown, with support from other nearby hotels.
Location: Louisville, KY
Call for Entries: 2019 AACTE Awards
The call for entries is open for the Outstanding Book Award and Outstanding Dissertation Award. Submissions for other AACTE awards will open later this spring.
- Outstanding Book Award: May 3, 2018
- Outstanding Dissertation Award: August 20, 2018
Award winners will be honored at the 2019 AACTE Annual Meeting, February 22–24 in Louisville, Kentucky, during the general sessions.
Future Annual Meetings
- 2019 – February 22-24, Kentucky International Convention Center | Louisville, KY
- 2020 – February 28 – March 1, Atlanta Marriott Marquis | Atlanta, GA
- 2021 – February 26-28, Washington State Convention Center | Seattle, WA