State Leaders Institute
Join other state leaders to discuss state policy trends and learn strategies to organize your state chapter to advocate for the educator preparation profession. The State Leaders Institute (SLI), an event within Washington Week, held in June, is a professional development meeting for ACSR, AACTE's state chapter presidents and their leadership teams.
Serving as the annual platform for the chapters to discuss and share information regarding state policy developments and education trends, SLI provides current information on professional and policy uses within the field of educator preparation, coupled with the opportunity to network with other chapter leaders and share chapter development ideas. All AACTE member state chapter leaders are encouraged to attend.
State Leaders Institute Resources
- 2018 Washington Week | 2 April, 2018
Day on the Hill 2018 Handouts
- Day on the Hill Agenda - DRAFT
- Educator Preparation Reform Act (EPRA) Summary – 2018
- 2017 Washington Week | 12 April, 2017
- 2015 Washington Week | 8 April, 2015
- Are We An Open Occupation or a Profession? | 5 June, 2014