March 2016 Federal Update
Monday, March 24, 2016
5:00 PM - 6:00 PM EDT
Join AACTE Director of Government Relations Deborah Koolbeck as she covers the latest activity in Washington that affects educator preparation across the nation. The appropriations process is in full swing, conversations on Higher Education Act reauthorization are happening, Every Student Succeeds Act implementation is under way, and more.
This webinar will include time for Q & A. It also will be recorded and posted in the AACTE Resource Library for future reference.
Deborah Koolbeck, Director, Government Relations, AACTE
Previous Webinars & Resources
- Social and Emotional Learning, Cultural Competence, and Equity in Teacher Preparation
- From Teacher to Principal: Educational Leadership Tracking System
- Successful University and District Partnerships for Preparing Principals
- The Challenges and Successes of Principal Recruitment and Retention
- State Policy Webinar Series