Educator Preparation Programs Taking Twitter to the Next Level
Thursday, November 5, 2015
1:00 p.m. - 2:00 p.m. EDT
This free webinar will guide teacher preparation faculty and programs in using Twitter to advocate for their programs and the profession. The webinar, open only to AACTE members, will engage you in an interactive discussion related to growing your Twitter presence and influencing the conversation around educator preparation on Twitter.
Tweets from the U.S. Department of Education routinely reach over 500,000 followers, and NCTQ’s reach nearly 18,000 … how many are you reaching? Twitter is an efficient and effective platform for providing information related to teaching and teacher preparation, yet many programs make little or no use of it. Join us in this webinar to learn how you can enhance your presence on Twitter and how we as a profession can help shape the narrative about the work that we do.
Presenters: Jeff Carpenter and Scott Morrison, Elon University; Michael Maher, North Carolina State University
Previous Webinars & Resources
- Social and Emotional Learning, Cultural Competence, and Equity in Teacher Preparation
- The Challenges and Successes of Principal Recruitment and Retention
- State Policy Webinar Series
- Federal Update Webinar Series
- Webinar - Staying Engaged with Advocacy in the Summer