Webinar: Twitter 101 for Leaders in Educator Preparation
Please join AACTE for a free webinar on how you can leverage Twitter to tell your story to candidates, alumni, policy makers, and the public at large. The webinar, for AACTE members only, will be offered by Jeff Carpenter and Scott Morrison of Elon University and Michael Maher of North Carolina State University.
On Wednesday, May 27, at 1:00 p.m. EDT, these three teacher educators will provide a rationale for the use of Twitter, an overview of the platform, and best practices for use by you and your educator preparation program. Twitter use will be modeled during the webinar, and participants are encouraged to sign up for a Twitter account beforehand (it’s free!).
Tweets from the U.S. Department of Education routinely reach over 500,000 Twitter followers, and NEA's reach is nearly 130,000 ...how many are you reaching? Twitter is an efficient and effective platform for sharing information related to teaching and teacher education. Join us in this webinar to learn how you can make the most of it.
Previous Webinars & Resources
- Social and Emotional Learning, Cultural Competence, and Equity in Teacher Preparation
- From Teacher to Principal: Educational Leadership Tracking System
- Successful University and District Partnerships for Preparing Principals
- The Challenges and Successes of Principal Recruitment and Retention
- State Policy Webinar Series