Staying Engaged with Advocacy in the Summer
The AACTE Government Relations and Advocacy Committee is hosting a webinar on Wednesday, May 16th at 11am designed to help educate educators on the procedures and practice of summer-time advocacy. Entitled, ‘Staying Engaged with Advocacy in the Summer,’ this webinar is a collection of insights, best practices and suggestions for ways AACTE members can successfully continue relationships with state legislators and other government officials and keep those officials informed on critical educator issues over the Summer months. Follow this link to register.
Previous Webinars & Resources
- Social and Emotional Learning, Cultural Competence, and Equity in Teacher Preparation
- From Teacher to Principal: Educational Leadership Tracking System
- Successful University and District Partnerships for Preparing Principals
- The Challenges and Successes of Principal Recruitment and Retention
- State Policy Webinar Series