November 2018 Federal Update
Wednesday, November 28, 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. EST
Catch up on election returns! What could the results mean for educator preparation when the 116th Congress starts in early January? What might unfold for education before that takes place—in the lame duck session? These subjects and more will be covered in this AACTE members-only webinar.
This webinar will be recorded, include the Q&A session at the end of the presentation, and be posted on the AACTE Advocacy Center federal page.
Presenters: Deborah Koolbeck, Senior Director, Government Relations, AACTE
Previous Webinars & Resources
- Social and Emotional Learning, Cultural Competence, and Equity in Teacher Preparation
- The Challenges and Successes of Principal Recruitment and Retention
- State Policy Webinar Series
- Federal Update Webinar Series
- Webinar - Staying Engaged with Advocacy in the Summer