Supporting Novice Principals on the Job: Principal Preparation for the Complexity of the Work
Wednesday, December 12, 3:00 – 4:00 p.m. EST
Strong leadership is a necessary catalyst for student learning, yet the complexity of the work makes it sometimes hard to focus on the role of instructional leader. Join the discussion with new principals on how to best prepare principals for entering the profession in this final webinar of a four-part series.
This webinar will include time for Q&A. It will also be recorded and available for future viewing.
- Donna Cooner, Ed.D., Professor, School of Education, Colorado State University
- Wendy Forthergill, Ph.D. Assistant Professor and Coordinator of Principal Licensure, School of Education, Colorado State University
Previous Webinars & Resources
- Washington Week Webinar - 4-18-2019 | 25 April, 2019
- AACTE April 2019 Federal Update Webinar | 25 April, 2019
- Webinar - Education Students and Diversity: A Review of New Evidence | 7 March, 2019
- Supporting Novice Principals on the Job: Principal Preparation for the Complexity of the Work | 12 December, 2018