Supporting Novice Principals on the Job: Principal Preparation for the Complexity of the Work
Wednesday, December 12, 3:00 – 4:00 p.m. EST
Strong leadership is a necessary catalyst for student learning, yet the complexity of the work makes it sometimes hard to focus on the role of instructional leader. Join the discussion with new principals on how to best prepare principals for entering the profession in this final webinar of a four-part series.
This webinar will include time for Q&A. It will also be recorded and available for future viewing.
- Donna Cooner, Ed.D., Professor, School of Education, Colorado State University
- Wendy Forthergill, Ph.D. Assistant Professor and Coordinator of Principal Licensure, School of Education, Colorado State University
Previous Webinars & Resources
- TAG Officer Orientation Webinar | 29 November, 2018
- Webinar: Supporting Novice Principals on the Job: Mentoring Support in Difficult Situations | 28 November, 2018
- Webinar: Supporting Novice Principals on the Job: Balancing Work Home Life | 24 October, 2018
- Webinar: Supporting Novice Principals on the Job: Working Together to Improve Preparation | 19 October, 2018