Supporting Novice Principals on the Job: Mentoring Support in Difficult Situations
Wednesday, November 28, 3:00 – 4:00 p.m. EST
The job of a principal is a lonely one, but new principals don’t have to wrestle with difficult situations on their own. Many districts and universities are exploring options for providing support and mentorship. In this third webinar of a four-part series, you will hear from a new principal about the challenges of leadership and how mentorship helped him succeed in his role.
This webinar will include time for Q&A. It will also be recorded and available for future viewing.
- Donna Cooner, Ed.D., Professor, School of Education, Colorado State University
- Wendy Forthergill, Ph.D. Assistant Professor and Coordinator of Principal Licensure, School of Education, Colorado State University
Previous Webinars & Resources
- Washington Week Webinar - 4-18-2019 | 25 April, 2019
- AACTE April 2019 Federal Update Webinar | 25 April, 2019
- Webinar - Education Students and Diversity: A Review of New Evidence | 7 March, 2019
- Supporting Novice Principals on the Job: Principal Preparation for the Complexity of the Work | 12 December, 2018