Supporting Novice Principals on the Job: Mentoring Support in Difficult Situations
Wednesday, November 28, 3:00 – 4:00 p.m. EST
The job of a principal is a lonely one, but new principals don’t have to wrestle with difficult situations on their own. Many districts and universities are exploring options for providing support and mentorship. In this third webinar of a four-part series, you will hear from a new principal about the challenges of leadership and how mentorship helped him succeed in his role.
This webinar will include time for Q&A. It will also be recorded and available for future viewing.
- Donna Cooner, Ed.D., Professor, School of Education, Colorado State University
- Wendy Forthergill, Ph.D. Assistant Professor and Coordinator of Principal Licensure, School of Education, Colorado State University
Previous Webinars & Resources
- Webinar: Supporting Novice Principals on the Job: Balancing Work Home Life | 24 October, 2018
- Webinar: Supporting Novice Principals on the Job: Working Together to Improve Preparation | 19 October, 2018
- Why Advocate? | 16 October, 2018
- Colleges of Education: A National Portrait | 9 August, 2018