Supporting Novice Principals on the Job: Balancing Work Home Life
Wednesday, October 24, 3:00 – 4:00 p.m. EDT
In this second webinar of a four-part series, presenters will address how meeting the demands of a career and home life can be challenging, especially when the job is school administration. Join the discussion on how challenging responsibilities test new leaders’ ability to unplug from the school world.
This webinar will include time for Q&A. It will also be recorded and available for future viewing.
- Donna Cooner, Ed.D., Professor, School of Education, Colorado State University
- Wendy Forthergill, Ph.D. Assistant Professor and Coordinator of Principal Licensure, School of Education, Colorado State University
Previous Webinars & Resources
- Webinar - State of the States | 11 June, 2019
- May 2019 Federal Update Webinar | 22 May, 2019
- Federal Update Webinar Series | 22 May, 2019
- Webinar - Staying Engaged with Advocacy in the Summer | 21 May, 2019