January 2018 Federal Update
Wednesday, January 24, 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. EST
Join fellow AACTE members to learn what is unfolding in Washington, DC, following the short congressional recess for the holidays. What transpired as Congress approached its deadline of January 19 for the continuing resolution? Has the Senate HELP Committee started on HEA reauthorization? Will the House HEA bill move to the floor for a vote anytime soon? What is the prediction of funding for education programs in Fiscal Year 2019?
This webinar will include a presentation and time for Q & A. It also will be recorded and posted in the AACTE Resource Library for future reference. Visit the federal page of the AACTE Advocacy Center for quick access to past Federal Update webinars.
Presenter: Deborah Koolbeck, Director, Government Relations, AACTE
Previous Webinars & Resources
- Social and Emotional Learning, Cultural Competence, and Equity in Teacher Preparation
- The Challenges and Successes of Principal Recruitment and Retention
- State Policy Webinar Series
- Federal Update Webinar Series
- Webinar - Staying Engaged with Advocacy in the Summer