December 2017 Federal Update
Wednesday, December 13, 5:00-6:00 p.m. EST
The clock is ticking and there is much to be done before Congress enters recess and prepares for the second session of the 115th Congress. What is the prognosis on tax reform? Will we see a bill reauthorizing the Higher Education Act before 2018? With so much piled on Congress’s plate, what will get done and what will not? How can you affect the process?
This webinar will include a presentation and time for Q & A. It also will be recorded and posted in the AACTE Resource Library for future reference.
Presenter: Deborah Koolbeck, Director, Government Relations, AACTE
Previous Webinars & Resources
- Social and Emotional Learning, Cultural Competence, and Equity in Teacher Preparation
- The Challenges and Successes of Principal Recruitment and Retention
- State Policy Webinar Series
- Federal Update Webinar Series
- Webinar - Staying Engaged with Advocacy in the Summer