AACTE Awards Program
AACTE presents the following Writing and Research Awards. These awards are overseen and selected by the Committee on Research and Dissemination.
Deadline: May 16, 2019
This award recognizes as exemplary books that make a significant contribution to the knowledge base of educator preparation or of teaching and learning with implications for educator preparation.
- Millennial Teachers of Color by Mary E. Dilworth
- Cultivating Racial and Linguistic Diversity in Literacy Teacher Education: Teachers Like Me by Marcelle Haddix
- Transforming Teacher Education for Social Justice by Eva Zygmunt and Patricia Clark
- Rethinking Field Experiences in Preservice Teacher Preparation: Meeting New Challenges for Accountability by Etta Hollins (Ed.)
- Education and Democracy in the 21st Century by Nel Noddings
Staff Contact: Linda Minor
Call for Entries: 2020 AACTE Awards
Award winners will be honored at the 2020 AACTE Annual Meeting, February 28 – March 1 in Atlanta, Georgia, during the general sessions.