AACTE Awards Program
AACTE presents the following Writing and Research Awards. These awards are overseen and selected by the Committee on Research and Dissemination.
Submissions Now Open! Deadline: May 3, 2018
This award recognizes as exemplary books that make a significant contribution to the knowledge base of educator preparation or of teaching and learning with implications for educator preparation.
- Cultivating Racial and Linguistic Diversity in Literacy Teacher Education: Teachers Like Me by Marcelle Haddix
- Transforming Teacher Education for Social Justice by Eva Zygmunt and Patricia Clark
- Rethinking Field Experiences in Preservice Teacher Preparation: Meeting New Challenges for Accountability by Etta Hollins (Ed.)
- Education and Democracy in the 21st Century by Nel Noddings
Call for Entries: 2019 AACTE Awards
The call for entries is open for the Outstanding Book Award and Outstanding Dissertation Award. Submissions for other AACTE awards will open later this spring.
- Outstanding Book Award: May 3, 2018
- Outstanding Dissertation Award: August 20, 2018
Award winners will be honored at the 2019 AACTE Annual Meeting, February 22–24 in Louisville, Kentucky, during the general sessions.