AACTE Awards Program
The AACTE Best Practice Awards recognize member institutions that demonstrate excellence with innovative or otherwise exemplary programs. Institutions can self-nominate or be nominated by others. Winners are chosen by an AACTE standing committee and recognized at the Annual Meeting.
Deadline: October 10, 2018
This award, sponsored by AACTE's Committee on Innovation and Technology, recognizes an innovative use of educational technologies in a school, college, or department of education.
- Northeastern State University
- Arizona State University
- University of Nebraska–Lincoln, "Tech EDGE"
- California State University, "CalState TEACH"
Call for Entries: 2019 AACTE Awards
AACTE invites submissions for its 2019 awards!
- Outstanding Dissertation Award: August 20, 2018
- Best Practice and Professional Achievement Awards: October 10, 2018
Award winners will be honored at the 2019 AACTE Annual Meeting, February 22–24 in Louisville, Kentucky, during the general sessions.