Supporting Novice Principals on the Job: Mentoring Support in Difficult Situations
Wednesday, November 28, 3:00 – 4:00 p.m. EST
The job of a principal is a lonely one, but new principals don’t have to wrestle with difficult situations on their own. Many districts and universities are exploring options for providing support and mentorship. In this third webinar of a four-part series, you will hear from a new principal about the challenges of leadership and how mentorship helped him succeed in his role.
This webinar will include time for Q&A. It will also be recorded and available for future viewing.
- Donna Cooner, Ed.D., Professor, School of Education, Colorado State University
- Wendy Forthergill, Ph.D. Assistant Professor and Coordinator of Principal Licensure, School of Education, Colorado State University
Call for Entries: 2019 AACTE Awards
Award winners will be honored at the 2019 AACTE Annual Meeting, February 22–24 in Louisville, Kentucky, during the general sessions.
Future Annual Meetings
- 2019 – February 22-24, Kentucky International Convention Center | Louisville, KY
- 2020 – February 28 – March 1, Atlanta Marriott Marquis | Atlanta, GA
- 2021 – February 26-28, Washington State Convention Center | Seattle, WA