National Portrait: Deep Dive on Education Degree Trends
Thursday, September 13, 2:00 – 3:00 p.m. EDT
AACTE’s recent report Colleges of Education: A National Portrait documents the declining number of education degrees being awarded at the undergraduate and graduate levels. Dig into the report’s rich store of data with author Jacqueline King to review recent and historical trends, understand the specializations in which students are earning degrees, and contextualize enrollment in education programs within broader trends in higher education. Consider what analyses colleges might conduct to better understand their own enrollment data and trends.
This free webinar will include time for participant discussion and Q&A. It will also be recorded and available for future viewing.
Presenter: Jacqueline King, Ph.D.
Call for Entries: 2019 AACTE Awards
AACTE invites submissions for its 2019 awards!
- Outstanding Dissertation Award: August 20, 2018
- Best Practice and Professional Achievement Awards: October 10, 2018
Award winners will be honored at the 2019 AACTE Annual Meeting, February 22–24 in Louisville, Kentucky, during the general sessions.
Future Annual Meetings
- 2019 – February 22-24, Kentucky International Convention Center | Louisville, KY
- 2020 – February 28 – March 1, Atlanta Marriott Marquis | Atlanta, GA
- 2021 – February 26-28, Washington State Convention Center | Seattle, WA