April 2018 Federal Update (Members Only)
Wednesday, April 25, 11:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. EDT
It’s an election year and yet Congress is pushing full steam ahead after passing an omnibus by the March 23 deadline. How did programs important to educator preparation fare in the omni? What’s up with net neutrality? What’s the progress on Higher Education Act reauthorization and Fiscal Year 2019 funding? These subjects and more will be covered in this webinar, along with action steps that you can take moving forward.
This webinar will include a presentation and time for Q & A. It also will be recorded and posted in the AACTE Resource Library for future reference. Visit the federal page of the AACTE Advocacy Center for quick access to past Federal Update webinars.
Presenter: Deborah Koolbeck, Senior Director, Government Relations, AACTE
Call for Entries: 2019 AACTE Awards
AACTE invites submissions for its 2019 awards!
- Outstanding Dissertation Award: August 20, 2018
- Best Practice and Professional Achievement Awards: October 10, 2018
Award winners will be honored at the 2019 AACTE Annual Meeting, February 22–24 in Louisville, Kentucky, during the general sessions.
Future Annual Meetings
- 2019 – February 22-24, Kentucky International Convention Center | Louisville, KY
- 2020 – February 28 – March 1, Atlanta Marriott Marquis | Atlanta, GA
- 2021 – February 26-28, Washington State Convention Center | Seattle, WA