Leveraging Community Resources to Strengthen Clinical Practice for New Principals: Crisis Management
Wednesday, May 16, 3:00-3:45 p.m. EDT
Teen suicide, school violence, the opioid epidemic, and many other societal crises are influencing schools in new and devastating ways. School principals are being required to become first responders in a multitude of emergency situations. Panelists for this webinar will discuss critical response protocols and communication pitfalls.
Moderators: Donna Cooner and Wendy Fothergill, Colorado State University
Call for Entries: 2019 AACTE Awards
The call for entries is open for the Outstanding Book Award and Outstanding Dissertation Award. Submissions for other AACTE awards will open later this spring.
- Outstanding Book Award: May 3, 2018
- Outstanding Dissertation Award: August 20, 2018
Award winners will be honored at the 2019 AACTE Annual Meeting, February 22–24 in Louisville, Kentucky, during the general sessions.
Future Annual Meetings
- 2019 – February 22-24, Kentucky International Convention Center | Louisville, KY
- 2020 – February 28 – March 1, Atlanta Marriott Marquis | Atlanta, GA
- 2021 – February 26-28, Washington State Convention Center | Seattle, WA