November 2017 Federal Update
Wednesday, November 15, 11:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. EST
With Thanksgiving approaching, work continues in both the House and Senate on tax reform, disaster relief, health care reform, expiring programs, and many other priorities. In this webinar we’ll cover the House tax reform proposal, raising the spending caps, the likelihood of another continuing resolution (deadline is December 8, 2017), and more. What logjams will break now, or next month? What can you do to affect the process?
This webinar will include a presentation and time for Q & A. It also will be recorded and posted in the AACTE Resource Library for future reference.
Presenter: Deborah Koolbeck, Director, Government Relations, AACTE
Call for Entries: 2019 AACTE Awards
AACTE invites submissions for its 2019 awards!
- Outstanding Dissertation Award: August 20, 2018
- Best Practice and Professional Achievement Awards: October 10, 2018
Award winners will be honored at the 2019 AACTE Annual Meeting, February 22–24 in Louisville, Kentucky, during the general sessions.
Future Annual Meetings
- 2019 – February 22-24, Kentucky International Convention Center | Louisville, KY
- 2020 – February 28 – March 1, Atlanta Marriott Marquis | Atlanta, GA
- 2021 – February 26-28, Washington State Convention Center | Seattle, WA