PEDS is the Professional Education Data System that provides AACTE with member-specific data on enrollment, degree, program completion, faculty and resources. It serves as an authoritative aggregate database for member institutions’ professional education programs and research. Selected data are included in publications and provide a rich description of AACTE member institutions to the public. Selected PEDS trend data are shared with the National Council for Accreditation of Teacher Education for annual accreditation reports.
PEDS Online Reporting Forms
PEDS Services Available to AACTE Members
Would you like to . . .
- Run your own comparison or peer group analysis using selected PEDS data tables?
- View PEDS data tables?
- View your own institution's PEDS reports from current and previous years?
- View preliminary reports based on PEDS data?
- Access the PEDS data entry system?
- Access orientation for first-time PEDS Coordinators?